Indications of Water Damage
- Water is seeping from Roof
- Shingles have lost granules or they are curling,
- Discoloration on ceilings
- Sections of the roof are soft or spongy
- Sagging or bulging sections of the ceiling
Why choose us?
It’s not only a hassle when your roof leaks; it can also be a destructive process that damages your home’s exterior and interior. Water may seep into the subsurface underneath deteriorated roofing materials as they wear and weaken over time.
This ultimately causes substrate layers to degrade. Water damages the structural roof and building components, beams, rafters, ceilings, walls, and ultimately the interior living area of a house will occur if a damaged roof is ignored.
Contact OnPoint Roofing’s skilled roof repair specialists provide quick, efficient, and cost-effective solutions to roof leaks.Schedule a Meeting